Animators by day Animation teachers by night.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Updates and other news...

Sorry its been a while since our last post. Ratatouille is finishing up. Animation has wrapped and we are all taking a breather. Adam and I are planning to do some more Animation Roundtables as well as some new Spline Casts... Stay tuned.

As for other stuff going on, I will be teaching an animation workshop at a school in Italy on June 15th. The class will focus on all kinds of Animation Techniques including acting, design, facial animation, blocking and planning and so on. I am also going to be Guest Artist at CSU summer Arts program for the 5th time. The class is Character Development for Animation. CSU Summer Arts is a great program. Check it out. I will be attending Annecy Animation festival. I am set to give a short talk on the subject of animation on Ratatouille. It will be for the Renderman group.

Keep your eyes open for some new posts and upcoming podcasts.

-Andrew

7 Comments:

Blogger rafianimates said...

cheers for the update - was wondering when the silence would be broken! :0 looking forward to the roundtables and spline casts.

1:46 AM

 
Blogger Lucas Martell said...

can't wait! all the ratatouille animation I've seen so far has absolutely blown me away.

1:50 AM

 
Blogger J said...

Hey Andrew. Good finally meeting you.
Congrats on wrapping Rat animation.
Enjoy a much deserved rest.

9:28 AM

 
Blogger Victor Navone said...

That's a lot of traveling, Andrew. Don't you have a kid?

3:02 PM

 
Blogger Olivier Ladeuix said...

I am hoping the meet the entire Andrew family at Annecy then ;-)

6:33 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait for ratatouille! Almost as much as I can't wait for another splinecast!

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Mary Horning said...

I'm in Northern Italy and would love to be a part of your animation workshop---could you tell me a bit more about it?

3:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home