Animators by day Animation teachers by night.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Tip of the Day!

So we came up with this idea of posting a tip of the day. We will not get to it everyday but here we go.

TIP OF THE DAY!

Animation is hard and it really doesn't get any easier the longer you do it. As you learn more about animation you realize just how much more there is too learn. Animation is a life long journey of learning and understanding and I think most animators stuggle everyday with some aspect of animation no matter how experianced they are.

Dr. Stephen G.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Actually, that is very helpful to me, even though I'm not in animation. I am an art student right now, so it still seems to apply to what I'm doing. Thanks for the tip and I hope you guys post more on here soon. This blog is a great idea in my opinion.

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Bobby Pontillas said...

Truer words were never said. Save for James Baxter who mastered animation when he was 5.

12:32 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy Bernstein said...

Ugh...I agree completely. And the easiest looking /shortest shots are the hardest!!
I've got so much to learn and so little time. Nice blog by the way.

1:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why we always keep a copy of Richard William's "Animator's Survival Kit" near by.

2:36 PM

 
Blogger Stephen said...

I concure! Cooking is very much the same way. I used to pour milk into the cheerios from the side - and would wind up with a tiny puddle on the counter at the opposite side. Now I pour it directly in the center. yep. er. . . yep!

7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home